Bogcommander – 4th May 2019
May 4 @ 10:00 am - 4:30 pm
Who says you have to grow up?
Run, crawl, jump, climb, slide.. Play in the mud. Splash in the river. Take on the hills. Get your mates together to take on our 6km course in some of the most spectacular countryside the Peak District has to offer.
You;re going to get muddy. You’re going to be challenged. Most of all you’re going to have fun. Make your weekend count with a muddy adventure in the Peak District.
RUN IT. WALK IT. STORM IT. It doesn’t matter how you tackle it. JUST DO IT.
ENTRY INCLUDES: CHIP TIMING, TECH T SHIRT, MEDAL (OF COURSE), PARKING AND BAG DROP
- THERE ARE NO HIDDEN FEES TO PAY !!!!
- THE COURSE WILL BE 6km LONG AND YOU MAY COMPLETE AS MANY LAPS AS YOU LIKE. WE HAVE HAD A COUPLE OF PEOPLE TAKE ON 5 LAPS TOO.
- LAST LAP MUST BE STARTED BEFORE 2PM, SO IF YOU THINK YOU MIGHT WANT TO ATTEMPT 3 OR 4 LAPS THEN SIGN UP FOR THE 10:00 WAVE.
- MINIMUM AGE IS NOW 12 yrs old – WHEN ACCOMPANIED BY A GUARDIAN
- FAMILY WAVE AT 12:00 FOR THOSE RUNNING WITH CHILDREN 12 YRS OLD UPWARDS
- SORRY, WE CANNOT ISSUE REFUNDS
- WE ARE HAPPY TO CHANGE NAMES RIGHT UP TO RACE DAY – NO ADMIN CHARGE
- WE USE PAYPAL TO PROCESS YOUR PAYMENT
Being hill farmers, we know a thing or two about hard graft. We have got the know how and we’ve got the terrain to bring to you an awesome event. We are now entering our sixth year of event management, so perhaps we’ve got the hang of it by now.
Adventure racing gives you a great excuse to be a big kid again. Fun in the mud with obstacles. Encompassing the very best terrain that Mother Nature has to offer. We don’t claim this course is tough ….. you decide. 6km course with the option for multiple laps. How many laps can you handle?
You want mud. We have it in epic proportions. You want challenging terrain. We’ve got that too. Scenic ? Of course …. this is the Peak District. Come and see why we consistently get such great reviews. ( 5 stars on Facebook ) Join us for a muddy adventure.
We are located in the awesome Peak District, just 6 miles from Buxton. We have a fabulous location with truly beautiful scenery. The course is set around the Manifold Valley with great views for spectators and runners alike.
JC Race Solutions